Recent Activities

• gmatagmis -

Liked Kopetcam’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Новая ГИ со старыми раками, как-будто поменяв флажок и набрав пару бичей из т3 гильдий все поменяется и кто-то там заиграет. Пф. п.с. Кстати…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Wipe.

The pawns never get more valuable, no matter how many times you knock the pieces off the board. It's still the same game.
  • Skillss -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

@Burgrave чушка кому ты нахуй нужен... сиди не воняй. ваши подвиги в ЗВЗ мы видели... кучка бомжей, тебе самому то как КЛу нормально что у тебя пол рейда в бомжесетах и хуйбилдах? которые в 1 заливку в пол лежат лицом.
  • ProfessorZee -

Replied to the thread Wipe.

• ProfessorZee -

Replied to the thread Avalonian Basilik Model Bugged.

• Mondfuerstin -

Replied to the thread [Xetha] Hadrians - Wall rekrutiert!.

Kontaktiere uns jetzt auch direkt über Discord: discord.gg/MCkaUrz
  • blappo -

Posted the thread Wipe.

Thread
    This game is so stagnant , the top 100 guilds decide who is going to "win" each season then act like they are fighting Wipe it all names, guilds, alliances, destiny boards, banks. fresh start
  • Redsaw -

Liked Someky’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    I'm interested... I've sent a friend request to your discord... Same ID Someky#5650
  • Redsaw -

Liked DildoSwaggings’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    Friendly bumperino <3
  • Redsaw -

Liked Pathos’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    pm'd
  • Redsaw -

Liked Colddespise’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    Still working for Redsaw after a good 6 months so far. If you're interested in making silver for premium for basically no effort, I would highly recommend it. Very professional People.
  • Redsaw -

Liked HyungZoo’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    First time being an island manager, helping Redsaw with 5 islands and so far its quite an enjoyable task to do. Simple and easy to earn silver on the side. Would definitely recommend helping them out :) +1
  • Redsaw -

Liked Cle0n’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    Redsaw and Craggy has an amazing fuss-free system worked out where you're able to do your job with nil interruptions and payment is punctual. What more can I say if you're trying to earn some easy silver? If you're still unconvinced, you can reach out…
  • Redsaw -

Liked SweetandSpicy’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    Started working for Redsaw a few weeks after i started playing Albion and i was able to earn enough silver to buy Premium and other stuff. At the moment iam working again, its consistent money and its paid punctually. If you got problems with the work…
  • Redsaw -

Liked Koenieboy’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    Hi my name is koenieboy I was a worker for redsaw. It is a very nice company to work for and you can get silver with out risk so why not try it. Also want to shout out Craggy to be e very nice guy and having such a good comunication with the workers.
  • Redsaw -

Liked Tipx’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    Still working for Redsaw after a good 3 months so far. If you're interested in making silver for premium for basically no effort, I would highly recommend it. Also Craggy is a great guy, pays on Redsaw's behalf super punctually. Great fashion sense too.
  • Redsaw -

Liked Dafax’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    Hi all, i have to make my greetings with Redsaw and his work on managing Island. He is very clear with explanation and He pay puntually every sunday. The work is a very simple way to earn silver in AO, the best way to make easy silver. Ill recommend to…
  • Redsaw -

Liked HyungZoo’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    Cool then im willing to participate. Whats ur discord?
  • Redsaw -

Liked Digitt’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    I think you need to clarify that you are paying 1,500 silver per laborer per day. Totaling 441k in PROFIT per week. It was confusing for me as well because I thought you were giving collateral back
  • Redsaw -

Liked NeonMM’s post in the thread Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour..

Like (Post)
    I have been working for Redsaw for almost 1month (maybe more), right now i'm responsable for managing 16 islands [672 labourers] (will expand for more soon if you dont contact him quickly :D ), the collateral is just a safety in case someone trys to scam…