Recent Activities

• kheeta -

Replied to the thread Robe of Purity.

Quote from Tschloerin: “You can brick that interaction by parry striking while the robe is walking into you. At least that broke the interaction a few weeks ago But yes , for arena or cGvG this CAN be kinda busted but just like every other item if you…
  • Dip -

Posted the thread Buff Mimic.

Thread
    Could you maybe lower the cooldown of the skill by half if the skill mimic'd is not used?
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Dagger damage nerfs were too extreme.

Quote from Parallel: “I beg to differ, I have still been destroyed by a good dagger player. They just don't have infinite mana and resets anymore without a build change, but I am still afraid of them just as I was pre patch. ” So u don’t afraid of…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Guys just understand that you couldn’t win every fight Just face that fact that you won’t kill everybody and some percent would escape Just face it and live with it Ones u do that - you’ll get much more pleasure of CD and from Albion in general
  • kheeta -

Liked VerosityYT’s post in the thread Albion Online Update Coming.

Like (Post)
    Hello I'm verosity I'm known for corrupted gameplay one handed spear main with 300 subscribers I was featured on equart I also killed equart and flaccidbarron I'm an Arab my name is raed I'm from palestine as well And I fully support this community
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Your game is a laggy piece of shit.

There’s only one dumb person here and that’s not me:) That’s dumb to speak that way to ppl who are trying to help you
  • Gizzel -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Chest Loot.

No we dont use a scout. Im not a pussy like majority of this game that only shows their face with 20 people behind them "cough" ARCH + POE "cough".
  • HCEPositive -

Replied to the thread What's wrong with this picture?.

The water is not boiling from the presence of fire.
  • DogSam -

Posted the thread Please proceed with a refund..

Thread
    게임을 안한 지 한 달이 지났습니다. 프리미엄 서비스가 자동으로 지불되는 이유는 무엇입니까? 게임을 한 적이 없으니 환불 해주세요. 이런 식으로 사용자에게 해를 끼치나요? 가능한 한 빨리 환불하시기 바랍니다.
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked sathrago’s post in the thread Gathering Gear needs to be looked at once again..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Borbarad: “" get guds " weeeeellll yeaaaaah. Well, claws are one of the worst ganking weapons actually. Their range is Extremely small. To get hit by them, you have to mess up really badly. When we go gank and someone wants to bring claws,…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Tomperon’s post in the thread Rat's are a problem that's getting out of hand..

Like (Post)
    Why people call rat someone who dont want fight. CD isnt a Full PvP content. What i think must be done is the "rat" get some penalty(like infamy lose) and the one who tried fight get some bonuses.
  • Ragu -

Liked Gunnar216’s post in the thread Suggestion for adding decay ablities/ potion.

Like (Post)
    I think it would be interesting adding a feature to allow you to attack your opponents durability on weapons/armor. Once their durability drops to yellow they weaken and once broke completely defenseless currently but that rarely becomes a factor…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread @SBI Devs: Corrupted Dungeon IP Cap / Repair Costs calculation?.

Quote from Draedark: “I think what the root of the question is that since in some content, you get T4-like performance out of T8 gear, is it fair to have to pay T8 repair bills. ” In corrupted dungeons - yes, absolutely fair. You overpay for the…
  • Ragu -

Liked Hellements’s post in the thread For The Love of God Make Faction Content.

Like (Post)
    I agree with faction warfare being content that has a lot of potential. This is something the devs are looking into as part of the Roadmap and there should be some exciting content on the way!
  • Ragu -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread For The Love of God Make Faction Content.

Like (Post)
    Dear SBI, Factions are perhaps the biggest creative space in the game that SBI has not touch much of at all - and it's quite disheartening. Why? Because unless you're in a mega-blob zvz guild, the Black Zones are dead. The Roads are fun, but more often…
  • pocket_time -

Replied to the thread mobile issue.

• Ragu -

Replied to the thread For The Love of God Make Faction Content.

Quote from Georg51: “ What other Faction content do you all want to see? ” I want to see something like this: Changes to the Royal Continent for Better Faction Content
  • Ragu -

Replied to the thread Suggestion for adding decay ablities/ potion.

Great Idea. Would be a good spell for the new Necromance/Witchdoctor staff. You should add your idea to this thread as well. Necromancer / Summoner
  • Draedark -

Replied to the thread @SBI Devs: Corrupted Dungeon IP Cap / Repair Costs calculation?.

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Wtf... Repair costs are based on the item, not how the durability was lost. What's wrong with that? Seems pretty fair and obvious ” I think what the root of the question is that since in some content, you get T4-like…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Gathering Gear needs to be looked at once again..

Claws are a channeled root, and because of that reason they completely ignore diminishing returns on CC (thats exactly the reason they are a must have in ganking). You dont have much counterplay against a trio of claws on gathering gear armor as most of…