Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Cathair -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Nimue Balance Patch: Updates to HP Pool, Move Speed, and Combat Meta verfasst.

Beitrag
    Awesome job! Does Android client have the recent patch version?
  • Eternalhaze -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Dev Update: Hidden Entrances and Randomized Dungeons verfasst.

Beitrag
    The PVE aspect of these dungeons sound nice, but I'm more concerned with the PvEvP part. I'm hoping these can connect other groups similar to how the blue portal dungeons were in beta, or similar to how hellgates are now. I want to go in with a small…
  • letwolf -

Hat das Thema Bye Bye Longbow (After balance patch) gestartet.

Thema
    Zitat: „ Explosive Arrows (Bow) - Capped the number of potential triggered effects at 25: each Rain of Arrows hit can now activate up to 5 Explosive Arrows, each of which can hit up to 5 targets “ How it is supposed now to use Longbow in fame…
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Where do people fight? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Eternalhaze: „No it doesn't. It could be, but it doesn't mean it has to be. “ Viable 1v10 has no place in this game. This isnt an action movie. If its viable the game is completely unbalanced. Zitat von Eternalhaze: „It could mean a lot…
  • nasgorbasi -

Hat das Thema How to download albion online client for iphone 7? gestartet.

Thema
    i need a link
  • Mandala -

Mag den Beitrag von Bacn im Thema Dev Update: Hidden Entrances and Randomized Dungeons.

Like (Beitrag)
    Sorry if I come off as rude, but why did you decide a new source of 5-man PvE was needed? What are you hoping this content is going to do for the game that static dungeons, expeditions and hellgates don't do already?
  • Yummy -

Hat das Thema Many free keys gestartet.

Thema
  • PK4GOLD -

Hat das Thema Massive last minute nerfed to Longbow gestartet.

Thema
    Explosive Arrows (Bow) - Capped the number of potential triggered effects at 25: each Rain of Arrows hit can now activate up to 5 Explosive Arrows, each of which can hit up to 5 targets @Retroman Why wasn't this change on the test server? Isn't the…
  • Eternalhaze -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Where do people fight? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Midgard: „If 1v10 were possible then the game would be truly broken. “ No it doesn't. It could be, but it doesn't mean it has to be. It could mean a lot of things such as there's more skill involved or more importance given to better…
  • Zitat von llpu3paK: „Челика несколько минут просили зайти в дискорд... Вместо того чтобы зайти в канал, где сидели Фритз и остальные люди с той…
  • Tahsim -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Farming — improve quality of life verfasst.

Beitrag
    That could be a good idea Leftyleap! Why not implement a farmer laborer for extra crops when you fill his book ;)
  • IvarTheBoneLess -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Nuevo Administrador Albion Hispano verfasst.

Beitrag
    Go ravek gooooooooooooooooooooooooo eres mi caballo ! chinguen su los haters
  • Mandala -

Mag den Beitrag von Lanyday im Thema Dev Update: Hidden Entrances and Randomized Dungeons.

Like (Beitrag)
    This update looks awesome! I'm so excited to try out these new dungeons :) Thank you Devs!!! Please also consider adding new mobs and mob types! Not just new dungeon layouts! Sometimes the PvE in this game gets really stale. Addressing the copy-pasted…
  • arappovess -

Hat das Thema https://timesnutrition.com/fuel-diet/ gestartet.

Thema
    Fuel Blended with this is the reality that people have no time for bodily exercises too. That is a deadly combination and could usually bring about accumulation of immoderate body fat, which in turn make you sick. High blood pressure, diabetes,…
  • Garothar -

Hat das Thema Free trial keys! gestartet.

Thema
    GKLUVXJ9MXV3QYZDVRQULNDWH 9DAQVXAEY49W6JM666FXY334D RKQ93W2ET4VTTNCGDRNXEQ6U9 Enjoy!
  • lqsIuol.png Hello all, Nimue Patch 7, AKA the Nimue Balance Patch, is here. While the patch includes a broad range of updates and fixes to weapons and armor, the most noteworthy changes are those to overall Hitpoints, Energy, and Movement Speed: - The…
  • Nikola12431 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [UPDATED] Easy Anti-Cheat is Coming with Patch 7 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Talion: „Zitat von Midgard: „And will it cause any performance issues with Albion? “ It shouldn't. And in our internal tests we didn't notice any so far. -Talion “ I just wonder on what machines did you test this tho...
  • Skitted -

Mag den Beitrag von tabooshka im Thema Dev Update: Hidden Entrances and Randomized Dungeons.

Like (Beitrag)
    i swear people dont read Zitat: „ - In terms of risk vs. reward, we aim to make them a far better PvE activity than hardcore expeditions “
  • Skitted -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Dev Update: Hidden Entrances and Randomized Dungeons verfasst.

Beitrag
    You are right, leaves me with question if reward means fame and loot ... I hope both In addition to that reward is always also measured in loot+fame/hour so people will stick to HCE if the time spend on dungeons would cover more reward with similar…