Recent Activities

• JayCBeastN -

Replied to the thread PvE Buff solo dungeons they're complete trash even with 8.3 satchel.

Quote from LordNrixx: “i understand your tears guys, but you need to learn pvp in open world as all "TRUE" players of albion do.. don't lock up your self inside the solo dungeon and beg for more loot in the chest.. i also same as you guys before a PVE…
  • Catandcoffee -

Liked JodaVz’s post in the thread Nature staff: simple fix for at least one problem (Q).

Like (Post)
    Holy has the insanen third Q. AoE heal. Just rework the mushroom into a spell that applies Q stacks to up to 5 people in the same radius as Holy third Q. Put it on a 4 second cooldown so you can still manage your stacks that last 8 seconds. Problem with…
  • Tarhanis -

Posted the thread Hellgate 2v2 discussion meta.

Thread
    Bonjour amis Français. Avec un ami nous jouons principalement en HG 2c2 depuis quelques mois maintenant. On est parti de 0 en construisant nos build petit à petit à force d'expérience (on ne connaissait pas les sites de metadonnées). On est arrivé…
  • Ferndor -

Liked Digsaw’s post in the thread User Interface Please Revert Stack and Sort. Put Wardrobe and Loadouts as the new buttons..

Like (Post)
    I really am having trouble understanding why you would swap these buttons, Stack/Swap , with Wardrobe/Loadout, instead of simply making those new buttons on bottom apply to the latter. -The Stack/Sort buttons have to be the most clicked buttons in the…
  • Ferndor -

Liked blake196’s post in the thread User Interface Need party markers on map..

Like (Post)
    I didn't know there were party markers until today but it seems quite useless(except for large scale groups) as the icon is only visible on the head of the characters and not on map. I've been looking for party markers that'd appear on map as well so we…
  • Ferndor -

Liked mrgreenwood’s post in the thread User Interface Sort/Stack buttons.

Like (Post)
    Please for the love of God make the loadout and wardrobe buttons the small annoying ones at the bottom! Bring back our Sort and Stack buttons SBI :/
  • Bezerker -

Replied to the thread [UK/EU] Fortunes' Wrath || 18+ || English speaking || [PvX][*] **NEW**.

Great guild been here a few weeks now and seen how helpful the guild can be to some of the newer players, would recommend this guild :)
  • ding ding, the entire point of such requirement is avoiding brand new players
  • combosd -

Replied to the thread BUG: Leveling 8.3MP Mistcaller to 120 Spec does not increase stat!.

• Tabor -

Replied to the thread How are new players intended to farm these 5m PvP fame requirements for guilds?.

The guilds that put that 5 mil PvP requirement are doing that to avoid new players intentionally. They want ready to go players to start with. There are tons of other new players guild that do not have these requirements. Some options for quickly…
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Alemaoo’s post in the thread Watch Kokosmilch’s New Year Video.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DeadlyWipe: “imagine producing content to this game ” Imagine posting on a forum complaining about content being made about the Forum main theme... Quote from DeadlyWipe: “You are one of the most toxic players in the game. Cut that…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Nerf frost shot ?.

!!! Your In house Bow main here !!! Brother you hate range advantage of whispering bow? try getting closer or using mobility builds Hate plate bow? then Join us now. terms and conditions apply tehe :D
  • Alemaoo -

Replied to the thread Watch Kokosmilch’s New Year Video.

Quote from DeadlyWipe: “imagine producing content to this game ” Imagine posting on a forum complaining about content being made about the Forum main theme... Quote from DeadlyWipe: “You are one of the most toxic players in the game. Cut that…
  • ViIhelm -

Replied to the thread Это bag????.

Всё оказалось гораздо банальней :))) если ты играешь с мобилы тебе показывает, что надо 1000т знаков, а вот если играть с компьютера и навести мышкой на эти знаки там будет показано, что этих знаков надо не 1000т а 1500шт :) очень надеюсь…
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Makiavelles’s post in the thread Nerf frost shot ?.

Like (Post)
    Losing a fight because you use your spells badly is one thing, but losing a fight because you cannot attack your enemy is another. I don't understand why they don't do anything. 3 hunt met / 3 rip (exactly the same gameplay) There is a big problem of…
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Nerf frost shot ?.

Like (Post)
    It was reasonable prior to the multishot Q knockback addition. Now having both of those options is real shit to fight against. Especially as a caster.
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread PvE Buff solo dungeons they're complete trash even with 8.3 satchel.

Hello everyone i can say here that buffs to Solo random dungeons are coming proposed change is that solo random dungeons become enchanted over time aka X.1 X.2 X.3 similar to how open world works Sorry i cannot share proof unless authorized by Round…
  • SaucyOstrich -

Replied to the thread Clap Shack is Recruiting!! [PvP] [NA].