Recent Activities

• Gov -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Make Taxing silver bags a option for guilds.

Like (Post)
    Hey there, we discussed this internally and decided against this. The main reason is that it would provide individual players an incentive to dodge such a tax by saving up silver bags for a long time and then leaving their guild before cashing them. We…
  • Dagother -

Replied to the thread cant accept terms of conditions on android.

Hey @onur_548 could you also post your device and android version?
  • Gov -

Replied to the thread Make Taxing silver bags a option for guilds.

The pet of the RMT master spewing regurgitated nonsense about tax on silver bags is just so gross. Don't you guys farm enough potatoes already ?
  • Korn -

Replied to the thread Refer One Friend and Claim a White Direboar Mount Skin!.

Hey there, we are looking into the issue of the colour difference between the picture above and the skin in-game.
  • Доброго дня. Не первый раз такая проблема. Отдал рабочим журналы, после чего не заходил в игру длительное время. Сегодня зашел - ни журналов, ни ресурсов. Так и должно быть? Спасибо.
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread New player - Using raw material question.

Quote from Boccanegra: “I belive option 3 is the optimal way to make silver and the one I would like to take, but I'm lost on how to get there because it seems that I have to buy so much material and pay so many fees that I would barely make any…
  • Grievance -

Liked Oli’s post in the thread Ok.

Like (Post)
    game looks good, who still plays?
  • Grievance -

Replied to the thread Ok.

• PappyFatSac -

Posted the thread Crafting gear. Not profitable?.

Thread
    Hello. Curious if any seasoned gear crafters had any insight into what keeps you crafting and how it is profitable? So far i've been running numbers using the 2d calculator, looking at real-time market prices, calculating focus for returned mats and…
  • Hantea -

Replied to the thread Shadows Embrace is recruiting! Bridgewatch based guild..

• gmatagmis -

Liked Lohend’s post in the thread New player - Using raw material question.

Like (Post)
    1. Selling Raw resources is fastest and to some level most profitable for sure. 2. Refine is profitable at higher levels and with focus. At first you will lose some silver compared to selling raw materials but it can pay off when you focus refine. Would…
  • iRawr -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Owlxzie: “Dude screw who says bye to you. Im sad here. For the new players its no lie that this game is hard. You do the tutorial and then what? You are all alone. ” How is it different from when I did it? A…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Make Taxing silver bags a option for guilds.

Quote from tabooshka: “if you would have read last 3 pages, you would know we arent talking about silver bags anymore ” This topic is about silver bags. Last 3 pages you crying that you need this t3 blob in t8 gear for mage raids, that Holywoody…
  • JKArrow -

Posted the thread Th3 Guard (New Guild) (Bridgewatch).

Thread
    We are a guild that accepts beginners for now, they need to speak fluent english and have an app called ''Discord'' if you want to join please join the discord and be in Bridgewatch, so join the Guild if you want :D I am the Right Hand of the guild and the…
  • Emumu -

Posted the thread Caerleon T8 cook for making..

Thread
    Offering associates rates for cook in careleon pm mepsc
  • DaarioNaharis -

Replied to the thread imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY.

have you ever played TIBIA? there are a infinite grind. I love grinding, this is why i play MMO's. There is no other genre than RPG that allows you to grind that much, and albion it's very limited. I'm leveling my axes from 0 to 400/100 since the…
  • Ben_Maverick -

Replied to the thread Нормальные ГИ?.

Quote from Zerror: “День добрый, хотелось бы узнать самые нормальные ГИ на данный момент. Я не говорю о рабоимпериях, где вы подписываетесь на принудительное КТА и прочее дерьмо. :thumbdown: Мне интересные мелкие пвп стычки, ганги,…
  • Hessi -

Replied to the thread WeAreOne is recruiting! [Lymhurst].

• Valkyrior -

Replied to the thread ECLIPSES - Greek PVP Guild with Black Zone Hideout Now Recruiting.

Replied to the thread Please suggest me a viable solo build.

Quote from kheeta: “1h dagger with new Q and throwing knives (or chain slash) is rly not bad in clear speed especially high lvl dgs where high burst, mana and hp sustain is same important as AOE dmg In right build it could successfully manage 2-3…