Recent Activities

• Waxenn -

Replied to the thread MARCUS YENİ OYUNCULARINI ARIYOR !.

• Relgok -

Replied to the thread The-Fallen /// PVP,ZVZ in Thetford.

Leider finde ich den Fight in keinem anderen KB. unknown.png
  • brder -

Replied to the thread [DUNKd] Oil Wrestlers Alım Yapıyor.

selamlar, yıllar sonra albiona başlayacağım. bir guild ile birlikte ilerlemek istiyorum. bana da rehber olacak arkadaşlara ihtiyacım var. en başta sizin guildi gördüm hiç başka bakmadım. PVE oyuncusuyum. benim için yeriniz var mı?
  • Triky313 -

Posted the thread Does anyone know the new fillrate formula for crafting journals?.

Thread
    That was the old formula: (The last number stands for the base fame) (ItemTier.T2, ItemLevel.Level0) => numberOfMaterials * 1.5, (ItemTier.T3, ItemLevel.Level0) => numberOfMaterials * 7.5, (ItemTier.T4, ItemLevel.Level0) => numberOfMaterials *…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Bow of Badon and Long bow need to be fixed!.

i wonder why its it looking more and more like a frost staff
  • Kay1 -

Liked iRawn’s post in the thread Ava road mob HP buff.

Like (Post)
    Not sure why you are doing Ava road mobs. build I was using i could group T5-T7 medium solo mobs in black zone do 1 combo and they all die, or 2 combos on green+ (bosses excluded) and they die and I get insane fame. I did the same combo to a group of T4…
  • Albion0ffline -

Replied to the thread [1DONE] Baila Ella - Lands Awakened Update.

Update 6. - Zmiany organizacyjne związane z nadejściem Lands Awakened Update Postawiliśmy sobie za cel uzyskanie krzystałowej rangi w sezonie 14. W związku ze zmianami jakie przyniósł ze sobą ostatni Update gry, jesteśmy w stanie osiągnąć
  • Tabor -

Liked YAabc’s post in the thread is the loot in the CD fair ? (pic inside).

Like (Post)
    Quote from JonnnyBones: “Quote from YAabc: “so cd loot even after defeating enemy player for me a 1.5+M infamy player isnt good what about you guys? ” I don't even know why there is "trash" loot in CDs... Probably because SBI can't program a game…
  • Yamochan -

Replied to the thread Die Sturmfalken sucht noch aktive Spieler -PvE & PvP-Heimat Lymhurst.

• Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Playing Solo Tips.

Like (Post)
    1. Use gear in OW that you can loose 50 +- times. 2. You will die alot , so if you got option to rewatch your deaths (like Nvidia ShadowPlay) - do it. You will learn faster. Try to analyze , what could you do better so you would not die , or how could…
  • KaZaP -

Posted the thread Combat fame/silver....

Thread
    Hi all. Gys. After this update i cant get silver from srd for combat fame.. Before it i usual farm srd and there was loot for combat fame+premium. But now its not enouth even for combat fame.. I can by premium for money.. Ok.. But where i can get…
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance weapons and reftlect which are non-dot damage is not working with merc jacket.

direct damage; direct damage isnt just "non DoT", is the damage that I deal to you If I hit you with a shield is not the same that if I block a hit with a shield ans you break your hand Anyway boltcasters not poping merc jacket is fine, now you need…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Assassin solo dungeon build.

Quote from axpresbom: “So sadly I'm not sharing a build I'm actually in need of 1 and I was looking for a ti build with good movement and damage I just started playing and watched a tutorial to the but this guy was saying to buy this adept nature staff…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Bow of Badon and Long bow need to be fixed!.

Quote from PaladinJavier: “The stupid frost shot should jump only if hit. ” this + q should be slow ..still puzzled who on earth puts a hard CC on 4 secs CD .. including modifirrs
  • ChrisBrown -

Liked oldmansppeect’s post in the thread Requirements for Headquarters are being updated.

Like (Post)
    Pior atualização da historia do albion
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords.

Posted the thread Assassin solo dungeon build.

Thread
    So sadly I'm not sharing a build I'm actually in need of 1 and I was looking for a ti build with good movement and damage I just started playing and watched a tutorial to the but this guy was saying to buy this adept nature staff or i can't really…
  • redbull13376 -

Posted the thread Corrupted Dungeon matchmaking change.

Thread
    Hello, Matchmaking has to be changed because it's just unfair. Why? I have only 300k infamy (I repeat - 300 K) and my last 5 battles is:1.Badon full 7.3 3.2m infamy LOSE2.One Hand mace 8.2 1.78m infamy LOSE3.Broadsword with double mecenary 2.91m infamy…
  • KleszczowyTick -

Replied to the thread [POEDL] Scoia'Tael.

Zapraszam na discorda ScoiaTael wink.png Wymagamy konta premium, mikrofonu i dużo zapału do zvz/pvp oraz rozwoju postaci! ScoiaTael zajęło 5 miejsce w sezonie energii! biggrin.png Gratuluję wszystkim zaangażowanym i innym gildiom walczącym w…
  • MeetAllTheStars -

Replied to the thread Do you play anything else besides Albion Online?.