Recent Activities

• Arcanian88 -

Replied to the thread New Player - month 4 - review.

The pvp in this game is best experienced in a group, that’s where it shines. In 1v1 scenarios the skill ceiling is very low compared to other games considering you have 6 abilities, 5 typically being on a 10 second or greater cooldown. The cooldown…
  • plsnoplsyes -

Replied to the thread Australia to Asia server 235 ping.

Quote from Shadowbrick: “Quote from Botagar: “So from the TPG side, it looks like it's been tentatively solved. Not all routes to Singapore are decent ping but at least to the Albion servers, I'm now getting 120ms from BNE. ” That's good news,…
  • Lohdin -

Posted the thread Current zvz builds.

Thread
    Got to run guild zvz last night and loved it. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good builds to choose from?
  • Grakas -

Liked Raktul’s post in the thread get rid of UNITY ENGINE and make your own SBI.

Like (Post)
    okey i dont post often, and i admit that my takes are bad sometimes, but i have never seen someon do bad take after bad take and STILL think they are right, is everything good in house my guy?
  • Trial_hard -

Liked Leko’s post in the thread Congratulations Game Designers.

Like (Post)
    I would like to congrats the game design team for the awesome work on Dual Sword E design and numbers. It does make perfect sense give a weapon who gets movespeed on stack a gapcloser/escape tool on 15s basis. When i'm playing warbow i feel really…
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Build diversity in CD is crap.

Like (Post)
    If i see 3 chests, while Merc that is not artifact Nor in any way limited, dirt cheap and on 50% of all builds, then this needs an urgent fix.. No way to excuse that at all..
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Build diversity in CD is crap.

If i see 3 chests, while Merc that is not artifact Nor in any way limited, dirt cheap and on 50% of all builds, then this needs an urgent fix.. No way to excuse that at all..
  • Grakas -

Replied to the thread Cant login (problem started few hours ago).

• Arcanian88 -

Replied to the thread Best build to loot and not get 1 shot in zvz.

I kind of feel like you’re trolling but i’ll entertain you anyway. You don’t need to loot, if your guild knows what they’re doing in zvz they will have a designated looter. Worry about performing better, players that sit and try to loot in zvz…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Build diversity in CD is crap.

Quick question when was CD build diversity not crap? everyone wants to follow the meta they always try to play the most broken weapon for 1v1 at the moment the only times the Meta and build diversity changes is when SBI decides to buff/nerf…
  • Arroba69 -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Good morning, it disconnects me every 15 minutes, since 07:35 am, why does that happen?
  • Arcanian88 -

Replied to the thread Why I quit the game …..

Quote from Psycha: “Quote from bbopdeluxe: “There's plenty of other PvE focused MMOs you could go play. Please play those instead of crying about PVP in a PVP game. ” This was never advertised as a PvP only game. It's a sandbox MMORPG. Meaning that…
  • Kotikozavr1 -

Liked LuciusVorenus’s post in the thread Cant login (problem started few hours ago).

Like (Post)
    I have the same problem
  • Kotikozavr1 -

Replied to the thread Cant login (problem started few hours ago).

Quote from Ratina: “yes, loging in with steam is problematic. It has been for months. I always login directly with the desktop download, never thru the steam app cause even if it works at first, the game will have disconnect and errors like, account in…
  • Trial_hard -

Posted the thread Build diversity in CD is crap.

Thread
    I came for the weekend check-in to see what Albion in doing.. 1) the build diversity in CD is super trash. I had 6 Merc jacket, 3 Mistwalker and 1 assa in 10 fights 2) i had 4 2Sword, 2 DG, 2 curse, 1 arcane and one i forgot 3) all shoes are on run, all…
  • Alexkurosaki -

Posted the thread Recruitment Open for Brave Vanguard [LXXXL].

Thread
    Open Recruitment for __**Brave Vanguard**__ Brave Vanguard is a ZvZ/PvP focused guild, previously Gold and Top 80 during Season 15. We are looking for newer AND experienced players that are interested in PvP content and going BALLS DEEP. Active in…
  • RatIsGood -

Posted the thread Trash Crystal Arena System.

Thread
    SBI, If you are not paying effort on ranked crystal arena. Just remove it. Why are the crystal arena system so bad. There are lots of ppl play without a full build. No off hand, normal cape, dps nature staff. Ratting for nothing and die the whole match…
  • FIFTYFOUR -

Replied to the thread Road Block Recruiting.

• Mudzln543 -

Replied to the thread Gildia Latwo Poszlo powraca po krótkiej przerwie.

• Здравствуйте, IP адрес не единственный критерий, по которому мы определяем принадлежит ли аккаунт одному игроку. Если два пользователя…