Recent Activities

• The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

You still dont get it do you Trial Hard unlike nature where anything goes from healing to solo DPS including soloing aspects(world boss). you cannot be good at everything it is just unbalanced and unfair. at least for nature that can do healing and SBI…
  • Timur02 -

Posted the thread Corrupted dungeons suicide.

Thread
    So today I was fighting with someone in corrupted dungeons and I got knockdown by the hooker mob and then my opponent got knockdown by the hooker mob. Ideally I would get up first and execute him and get his loot, but because he suicided I couldn't get…
  • Soloakazor0n -

Replied to the thread Buy first month premium is not the same as Premium Promo Pack?.

I've been trying to purchase promo and it won't take my payment keeps saying there's a problem. I've tried 2 different cards and 2 different forms of payment. Seems like a joke to me.
  • Zeer0o -

Liked Bieve’s post in the thread Loadouts Essential Loadout Change.

Like (Post)
    For guilds it would be even better to have like a "Guild Loadouts Library" in game that every guild member can access. The string format sharing would still be nice though!
  • Zeer0o -

Liked WhiskyGuy’s post in the thread Loadouts Essential Loadout Change.

Like (Post)
    Loadout Sharing is great. But is missing an essential addition - a text only format. e.g. similar to icons where we do (Buff) we need a way to do (Loadout:<hash>). An id won't work or scale great. But each Loadout already has a unique ID, just needs…
  • BigTeenyIndustries -

Replied to the thread WTB T8 Elder's Capes in BULK! 40k !!.

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “ * Amount * Resource * Price * Total * * Tinker's Journal * * 4 * Cloth * 21.598 * 86.392 * * Empty Journal * 27.496 * 4 * Leather * 22.398 …
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread How to make silver?.

• Thanatos6932 -

Replied to the thread Season 11 rewards not in mail box.

I have the same problem. yearly premium and old account too.
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

People played up their nature for years, leveled it. Now it was made unusable in solo pvp. Nobody told nature players at the beginning..people, this class is not intendet for solo pvp. Be careful not to invest your life in something you will have to…
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread QOL for island farming..

Quote from gideonflynn: “ Quote from CassX: “channeling .. well, but who or by what will determine the duration of channeling? I harvest 12-15 max lvl island per hour (no animals), a boy who answered above allegedly 10 islands in 2 hours .. yes i am…
  • Gilborath -

Replied to the thread Albion newbie.

Welcome!!! Hope you're having fun, and meeting friendly people!
  • Geofors -

Liked Bieve’s post in the thread Journals from 2 or more tiers.

Like (Post)
    From what I've noticed, if you have a T4 journal started, and do not have a T5 journal started, T5 resources will attempt to fill the T4 journal before starting a T5. If you start a T5 journal (by harvesting a T5 resource), they will fill appropriately…
  • moking -

Replied to the thread Is Heavy Armor Useless? (as a solo melee).

Quote from Gabumon: “Eh, the guy is preeeeetty wrong. Plate dominates completely corrupted dungeon that's the 1vs1 play. People CRY to nerf it literally all day long. ” No I'm not wrong, Cloth for 1v1 has been meta for years. Plate is not viable…
  • Madhe -

Replied to the thread Bleed from axes in pvp - it´s a disadvantage..

Why are you complaining about the Q- button when bleed damage is being reflected for triple the damage, and on top of that you only gain like 18 damage for a full stack of bleed
  • Bieve -

Liked gideonflynn’s post in the thread Show the ACTUAL numerical value of spells!.

Like (Post)
    You disregard the second point I'm making. I've rarely seen this be a feature of games. I personally have the capacity and up to 5 seconds to calculate my numbers to a reasonable degree. The bigger problem, to me at least, is often that I can't see the…
  • Bieve -

Liked teopower89’s post in the thread Show the ACTUAL numerical value of spells!.

Like (Post)
    Right now whenever I hover the mouse over a weapon spells, the numerical value of its magical/physical dmg only reflects the weapon's IP. Now, given the fact that armors and other equipment passively change the % of the dmg we deal, I think it would…
  • Bieve -

Replied to the thread Show the ACTUAL numerical value of spells!.

In all honesty I would just be happy if they showed all of the values. Channeled. Ok, for how long? How many ticks during the channel? As an example...But totally also a +1 to this.
  • Madhe -

Replied to the thread Bloodletter.

Wait, is this still the game where you can root someone in lava and use reflect damage and double your health. I'd say nerf sunder strike but bloodletter is jank
  • Vindrax -

Replied to the thread TOGETHER WE CAN - MAKE ALBION GREAT AGAIN.

Still recruiting for the upcoming season!