Recent Activities

• yaaseth -

Replied to the thread Looking for bz or ava road guild.

• DeuxVault -

Replied to the thread [October 22nd] Android Update Fix (Update: 14:00 UTC).

Quote from CassX: “Yesterday, while playing on a PC, I said to myself that I would download the patch to my phone. The download stopped at a certain point (exactly where I don't know anymore), I said to myself that I was coughing it up, I'll leave it…
  • WoodyBirch -

Liked pistols’s post in the thread Crafting Capacity on tanner city plots regeneration.

Like (Post)
    I noticed that the regeneration rate of the tanner city plots are VERY slow compared to the other plots that have the normal amount of crafting capacity regeneration. There has to be something wrong with these tanner plots. If you take a look at them you…
  • WoodyBirch -

Replied to the thread Crafting Capacity on tanner city plots regeneration.

Same problem in Fortsterling refine stations, cc regeneration is lower than must be.
  • yaaseth -

Replied to the thread Blood Contracts 1v1.

This could be fun if it would be implemented only in carleaon city since they match the dark theme with kind of anarchy and dealers etc lol
  • yaaseth -

Liked Addicttion’s post in the thread Blood Contracts 1v1.

Like (Post)
    Can there be a 1v1 system like corrupteds expect you know remove the whole PvE like a arena style match up where it's full Gear and you can add silver on top of it to make it more Spicy etc etc Like say there a NPC in the city and you Queue up with him…
  • yaaseth -

Replied to the thread Could the pedestal of a target be usable to select this target?.

YESSSS, I was thinking about it too. It was always strange to me that i could not simply click on the pedestal to attack mobs.
  • yaaseth -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: New item class.

• yaaseth -

Liked maurisim’s post in the thread Name Change in Albion.

Like (Post)
    Its a good service to offer for players.
  • yaaseth -

Replied to the thread Name Change in Albion.

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from deenne: “Im agreed in 100% thats not p2w can make extra cash for SBI Im pretty sure many people have outdated names, and will be happy with able to change. ” How is being able to dodge a bad rep for IRL…
  • Balladur -

Posted the thread Could the pedestal of a target be usable to select this target?.

Thread
    Currently only the 3D character mesh is clickable. It's not a problem when the creature is small. But with flying / floating monsters, far from their real position, it can be. AoE use the ground, moving (with right click) uses the ground... So, could it…
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Name Change in Albion.

Quote from deenne: “Im agreed in 100% thats not p2w can make extra cash for SBI Im pretty sure many people have outdated names, and will be happy with able to change. ” How is being able to dodge a bad rep for IRL $$$ not pay2win? Actions have…
  • Coldfridge -

Posted the thread CONTROLLER SUPPORT PLEASE.

Thread
    You guys made it possible on android a different type of control. Please make it happen on pc. My pointing finger hurts after a couple hours of grinding.
  • Balladur -

Replied to the thread Blood Contracts 1v1.

• Balladur -

Liked Addicttion’s post in the thread Blood Contracts 1v1.

Like (Post)
    Can there be a 1v1 system like corrupteds expect you know remove the whole PvE like a arena style match up where it's full Gear and you can add silver on top of it to make it more Spicy etc etc Like say there a NPC in the city and you Queue up with him…
  • Balladur -

Liked Twissa’s post in the thread NERF HCE and CD or Buff RD.

Like (Post)
    HCE = great fame, great silver, 0 risk. Yeah yeah, you put 150m for your set, but you don't lose it so don't cry about it. Finding party is kinda easy nowadays. And you can do them with random people...the worse you'll lose is your time. Corrupt…
  • Balladur -

Liked Purino’s post in the thread HCE destroy the game.

Like (Post)
    Basically in a full loot PvP based game a safe content like HCE should give maybe half fama/silver of what you can do per hour in a royal map, right now you can get more fama/silver per hour compare to t8 dungeon in black zone so there is no point to go…
  • Rqzm -

Replied to the thread [Imperium Sine Fine] recrute joueurs dévoués! | Bridgewatch/Martlock.

• Surahh -

Replied to the thread La Guilde S0 Salty recrute.

Up! Basé sur Fort-Sterling Nous avons un zerg et faisons régulièrement de nombreuses sorties Nous recrutons alors: N'attendez pas et venez nous voir! discord.gg/yeKpZ6p
  • Twissa -

Posted the thread NERF HCE and CD or Buff RD.

Thread
    HCE = great fame, great silver, 0 risk. Yeah yeah, you put 150m for your set, but you don't lose it so don't cry about it. Finding party is kinda easy nowadays. And you can do them with random people...the worse you'll lose is your time. Corrupt…