Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Drama420 -

Replied to the thread Buff W Ability for Swords - Parry was nerfed too much.

finally, a good and right nerf. this W of sword is the most fucking strong spell of the game. :)
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Dev talk / Update preview?.

Quote from ImaDoki: “Hello, Can we still expect a Dev Talk for this week? ” Hopefully :D
  • Nwiz -

What is really worth paying attention to Iron Will - reloading of the 20s seriously ??? Increases your move speed by 20%, and incoming damage is reduced by 25.926%, for 4s. While active you are also immune to purge Add + 6-8% movement speed and reload by…
  • Mytherceria -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread Sobre o lag presente no servidor.

Like (Post)
    Translation (not literal, but kept the meaning): Option to turn off player in the city, as it helps weaker computers to not self destroy in city.
  • Mytherceria -

Liked nicolaubom09’s post in the thread Sobre o lag presente no servidor.

Like (Post)
    vejo que diversas pessoas tem problemas com a fluides do jogo, pois ele tem muito lag e quedas de fps, eu gostaria de expor uma ideia para melhor fluides do jogo, um botão ue oculte os players na cidade, que seja um modo de você escolher ver os players…
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Sobre o lag presente no servidor.

Quote from nicolaubom09: “vejo que diversas pessoas tem problemas com a fluides do jogo, pois ele tem muito lag e quedas de fps, eu gostaria de expor uma ideia para melhor fluides do jogo, um botão ue oculte os players na cidade, que seja um modo de…
  • Koleś od nas miał ostatnio podobny problem. O dziwo pomogło przestawienie skali/wielkości interfejsu z 80% na 100% dla tabletów, albo odwrotnie - bo nie pamiętam dokładnie nazwy tej opcji.
  • bishDEFORMED -

its totally fine, swords are still really fucking good.
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Trinity spear E buff not applying consistently..

Hey there, if you do have video footage, we'd be glad if you could provide it. So far it was not reproducible for me. Did you maybe use it in combination with another buff? EDIT: Keep in mind that it only buffs "up to 5 allies". If there are more than…
  • Nwiz -

Replied to the thread JonnnyBones's Top 10 QQ list.

Quote from JonnnyBones: “2. Cultist Robe - I find it silly that something like this even got put in the game. Yes, I know it does have counter-play; but it's just a free reset & in my opinion doesn't add anything to the game. My suggestion: Fully…
  • Nwiz -

Replied to the thread Trash rate up per assist..

Quote from ImaDoki: “Простое предложение бороться с N + 1. ” I noticed that I’m not the first to touch on this topic, but now I understand that it is necessary to equalize the probability of losing% of garbage if your…
  • Nwiz -

Replied to the thread ⇱ Things that need change ⇲.

Quote from Roccandil: “New catalysts? Heretic/keeper/undead/morgana armor and weapons? :) ” catalysts - a component that will change the style of an item. (artifacts created to be unique in its own way) You cannot change the style of an artifact. The…
  • RecruitMaster -

Replied to the thread Маунт фракции города Martlock.

• RecruitMaster -

Replied to the thread Новый YouTube канал по альбион..

Ну тогда и сюда тоже подписывайтесь) youtu.be/mpM2d7TNgwI
  • Zarf -

Replied to the thread Baited in Solo RD.

I hate PK squads with a passion, multiple people ganking one person. These are great videos, one vs one. You are using flat T4 vs much better gear. Your tactics and skill set you apart. Congrats. :)
  • Zarf -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread Baited in Solo RD.

Like (Post)
    Season 1, Episode 2. Trying to get my kill, while also not doing so standing on the exit portal (so I don't port out when the fight is over and risk being seen by a faction zerg). youtu.be/UTcZYFjhQUE
  • Zarf -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Captainrussia: “maaan... and I keep running into people who actually know what they are doing lol.... That Broadsword at 2:29 should have definitely killed you... I cant belive how poorly he executed his skills...zzzz popping GG+Cleric…
  • Zarf -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread Baited in Solo RD.

Like (Post)
    maaan... and I keep running into people who actually know what they are doing lol.... That Broadsword at 2:29 should have definitely killed you... I cant belive how poorly he executed his skills...zzzz popping GG+Cleric combo when at 70% HP…
  • Zarf -

Like (Post)
    Here is my latest series, 'Baited in Solo RD'. The way it works, is I sit in a Solo Random Dungeon and wait to see if someone ports in and attacks me. If he does, then he is stuck there until the fight ends (can't port out while in combat mode). I find…
  • Drama420 -

Replied to the thread My PVP Fame on Official Web site is not correct.