Recent Activities

• ProdigalX -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] SINGAPORE Recruiting (Martlock) (SEA/EU/NA) The PvE Guild.

• Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Account sharing allowed?.

Quote from Azaziel1997: “Oh I see now.. well then my question remain: -Is account sharing allowed or there are exceptions? and If there are exceptions, which ones are these? I am not asking anything that big, it's TOS afterall but the same TOS is not…
  • AKr0nizz -

Replied to the thread Small PvP Guild looking for PvP / Gank alliance.

The biggest issue for you guys, that today SBI does not encourage alliances to have any number of guilds that consist of few players. The more guilds in the alliance are - the more season points are split. So, I don't think that any really good alliance…
  • Contingent is recruiting! Apply now on Discord: discord.gg/BTKDwvE
  • addidas -

Replied to the thread Twitch viewers.

Too many fail updates. Recently updates are just to fix fuck ups like HO and zergs. I hope soon ava portal will get a channel too. Who knows why we are getting a biome update, this game has terrible graphics and we are playing because of the gameplay,…
  • Azaziel1997 -

Replied to the thread Account sharing allowed?.

Oh I see now.. well then my question remain: -Is account sharing allowed or there are exceptions? and If there are exceptions, which ones are these? I am not asking anything that big, it's TOS afterall but the same TOS is not easy to understand. @Elsa
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread The world would be better without demon cape.

Quote from The_Support_God: “while i agree demon cape is on the strong side which enables one shot builds and even tanks to deal substantial damage with a 8.3 cape but without any form of cc build to go with the cape it is one of the weakest cape out…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Make Parry Strike reliable again..

Black hands player: Parry this you casual just joking.. but lets be honest that is definitely a bug
  • BoomerMechanics -

Liked Gabumon’s post in the thread Assassin jacket invis broken.

Like (Post)
    The damage over time skills cancel it, the jacket behaves like you did damage after using it with poison.
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Prices for raw resources down.

people who refine and craft them have been missing for the past few weeks the current supply of raw materials exceed the demand for refining/crafting on the other side prices for black market has seen a stable streak of high prices and even rise in some…
  • up
  • BoomerMechanics -

Liked Ferndor’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Biome Rework.

Like (Post)
    I am playing this game for two years now. From a small scale player / small guild perspective content updates are usually one step forward, two steps back. I've seen to many content updates promising that it will finally improve smallscale content or the…
  • tigerleeswodd -

Liked Swigishs’s post in the thread Assassin jacket invis broken.

Like (Post)
    I throw a poison potion and then use my assassin jacket and the invis never acually goes off. I do not walk outside of the invis area and i do not attack the other person. When i activate my invis i only instantly get 2 stacks of the damage buff but i…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread The world would be better without demon cape.

while i agree demon cape is on the strong side which enables one shot builds and even tanks to deal substantial damage with a 8.3 cape but without any form of cc build to go with the cape it is one of the weakest cape out there second only to heretic…
  • Nave -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread How to become an NDA tester.

Like (Post)
    Hello Albion Community, Many of you probably already know about our NDA playtests, where we test upcoming changes with players of the community before they get deployed to the staging server. These playtests are a valuable source of information and…
  • Hastatus -

Posted the thread Prices for raw resources down.

Thread
    I'm a gatherer that usually focuses on titanium/runite and granite, and I've noticed that lately the price of a lot of raw resources has been down. They always seemed sort of steady in the several months I've been playing, so the change seems a bit…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Nausk's Content Canteen.

The outplay came by royal boots. You can run in unload AND get away While they on classic boots.. If they on royal boots, too u probably dead..
  • Wtiis -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Faction Warfare & Social Features.

I like your suggestion on the markers and command ping system, the current ping system is pretty bad. It has only one symbol on the map and updates every second which is too long. It would be epic if shotcallers can ping the screen instead of only the…
  • Trial_hard -

Posted the thread The world would be better without demon cape.

Thread
    There are some items in game, that shouldn't exist at all. Look at all the capes, none is as toxic as demon cape. None demands more counters than demon cape. Example: 1 shot dagger: Land one shadowedge W, hit u autoA, one stun from helmet & E. The…