Recent Activities

• PrintsKaspian -

Posted the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 5.

Thread
    Call to Arms Patch 5 Updated Login and Account Creation - Replaced the "Remember Password" option with automatic login, which skips the login process entirely and proceeds directly to character selection screen - Streamlined and updated in-game account…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread ​Where can I see information about each guild rule?.

I'll try and post a few screenshots from the English version when I get back to the game. In the meantime, you can always switch between language versions by using the Settings panel in the game launcher. I am also planning to do an article for the Wiki…
  • Gildia SUPERN OV A Rekrutuje! Szukasz zgranej ekipy do Wspólnej gry? Oferujemy kontent PvP / PvE / Hellgate / Codzienny farm / Awalony oraz wiele innych ciekawych kontentów. W naszej gildii nie można znaleźć ZvZ oraz przepisów, które MUSISZ.…
  • Meta_Govno -

Posted the thread Перчатки и ветка кинжалов вцелом.

Thread
    Я, конечно, понимаю, что daggerusers однорукие инвалиды, без труда закликивающие любых челиков, но не пора ли этому закончиться. Черные перчатки…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread Are any major alliances recruiting guilds?.

Hello, You'll want to check the Guild Recruitment subforum, or the #guild-recruitment channel of the official Discord Server. Look for guilds that advertise themselves as part of a big alliance, there are many of them that are constantly recruiting.…
  • Kiabbo -

Posted the thread Are any major alliances recruiting guilds?.

Thread
    I'm looking for an alliance for my guild that doesn't have a lot of mandatory content and that has several HO on black. Does anyone have contact with an alliance?
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Items bought with Buy Order disappear after day or two.

Hey there, did you maybe have filters enabled when checking the Completed Tab in the market?
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Druidic staff issues [Call to Arms Patch 4].

Quote from Dagother: “Hey, it was changed with introduction of numeric cooldown timers how cooldown is displayed on the spell button so cooldown modifier speeds up the timer, the actual cooldown duration is correct. This ofc leads to this issue where…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Crash in Lymhurst.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MickeyDankMouse: “Also I have 69 days left in my beta but I noticed it always auto renews. What day does it usually renew at? ” if you’re referring to the beta expiry display in TestFlight then that renews every time a new update is made…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Chests not Lootable.

Hey there, when you click the chest, what popup were you getting? The loot UI, but it closes immediately? Best would be to have some names of the players this happened to and the rough time when it happened.
  • MadMaddie -

Replied to the thread Not recruiting..

my self-righteous cancer? please. you have rules that you dont follow because "its mine i can do what i want" and "the only reason any of you are here is because you benefit me in one way or another". and if you "DGAF" you would quit harassing my guild…
  • j0ei -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bow Tree balance and Rework suggestions.

Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Joe, You are talking to the person that has played the most frost in game. since beta 1 no other weapon. The ability to purge from other weapons makes most spamming redundant. The counters are quite Ez to nulify frost as AOE…
  • orphen20 -

Replied to the thread Not recruiting..

Quote from SatanicMonk: “Thank you for helping me weed out the snowflakes. Keep it up. You are just embarrassing yourself, not me. I seriously DGAF. The Coven will be stronger than ever without your self-righteous cancer. Good riddance. ” It's…
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Crash in Lymhurst.

Quote from MickeyDankMouse: “Also I have 69 days left in my beta but I noticed it always auto renews. What day does it usually renew at? ” if you’re referring to the beta expiry display in TestFlight then that renews every time a new update is made…
  • helogaise -

Posted the thread Corrupted dungeons.

Thread
    This is impossible to play, you cut axes at 0, but you do not cut the fucking poles when all the top infame is playing on them. Impossible to win and impossible to escape. Why then are these crystals needed if it is impossible to escape from this debris?…
  • CassX -

Liked Tzhen’s post in the thread Personal islands for rent (harvest/breeding)..

Like (Post)
    Quote from CassX: “Hi, I offer to rent personal islands, for harvest/breeding. All islands are at the maximum level (level 6), 5 fields available per one island. Location of the islands: any royal city or Caerleon - it depends on your need (possibility
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread coin.

Two very good answers by @Loucipher there. There is also a thiird possibility... Are you in a guild? If so, check the 'Guild Tax' as this will determine how much of the silver you collect goes straight into the guilds account.
  • English + Spanish Speaking Guild | NA! Feeling Lonely? Get in me! The Lonely Men (TLM) is currently looking for active players who are eager to explore the world of Albion Online. We are a well-rounded guild that primarily enjoys PvP content and more.
  • SHARKY -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread coin.

Like (Post)
    I don't quite understand what you mean by saying "coin is lost"... and whoever said cheeks were involved was probably making fun of you :) I presume your problem is that you lose more silver than you pick up killing mobs in dungeons / open world. This can…
  • Midgard -

Liked fip’s post in the thread My definitive review of Albion..

Like (Post)
    Quote from LeDruide: “Quote from fip: “the latter three weak spot points are fair but that first one is not. You should review the game based on what it is trying to be, not what you want it to be. ” Yes, but that would be to close lines of thought…