Recent Activities

• Zoream -

Replied to the thread Max spec or switch to another spec (combat fame).

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Zoream: “I solo the T5 groups, only bosses I can't do. Fat woman and Athos. Is it efficient? Who knows, but I've leveled all cloth, all leather helms and feet, almost all leather chest and plate helms and feet,…
  • bugowski -

Replied to the thread "Hand Of Bless" из города Thetford.

• Ataro -

Posted the thread Suggestion how to solve a fishing T5 bug.

Thread
    Ok, as you may know in Albion is one bug about T5+ fishing. Probably only people with high ms have this issue but with global serwer there isn't many things they can do to solve it. Soo problem is in mini-game. When you hit T5+ fish mini-game is…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Malkalma’s post in the thread I don't understand how T5 ox's could ever be profitable.

Like (Post)
    Quote from rottencheese: “since I can gather for the required t5 hide and craft the leather myself ” If you gather & craft enough leather that you need under an hour what would cost you 200k if you buy it on market, while you could do CD/Solo…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread I don't understand how T5 ox's could ever be profitable.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Professor_Chad: “Quote from Piddle: “The calf isn't a one time use item, and you use focus to never use it up. Then you buy carrots and T5 planks really cheap. Then you raise your calves by feeding them the cheap carrots and nurturing…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread I don't understand how T5 ox's could ever be profitable.

Like (Post)
    The calf isn't a one time use item, and you use focus to never use it up. Then you buy carrots and T5 planks really cheap. Then you raise your calves by feeding them the cheap carrots and nurturing them every day. Once you get the Adult Ox, and…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread I don't understand how T5 ox's could ever be profitable.

Quote from rottencheese: “Quote from Zoream: “Quote from rottencheese: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from rottencheese: “since I can gather for the required t5 hide and craft the leather myself ” If you gather & craft enough leather that you…
  • DogMerchant -

Replied to the thread Weightless while on your island?.

Get a Heretic Combat Mule, it well take care of all your basic farm load needs and it has the Courier skill so you don't need to have it summoned for the benefit. They are about 500k or > most of the time and get cheaper when they come up as the monthly…
  • Bayfront -

Replied to the thread Gildia TFU.

Cześć, Zapraszam was w nasze szeregi. Rekrutacja otwarta. Zanim wejdziesz aplikować sprawdź czy spełniasz wymogi tj. 50 mln fame, 18+ lat, obowiązkowy discord. discord.com/invite/xwNH2Py
  • Zumzat -

Replied to the thread hey, what's going on?.

Are you completely sure that the game was reinstalling and not the launcher? Regular this for the launcher, never happened for the game itself.
  • Hi Hantea, I would like to join your guild. Your guild is exactly what I am looking for , which is gathering in BZ and ZvZ (I still need to learn that, but I would love to take part in it). Currently I am in a guild, but I dont ''click'' there much.…
  • Ashoracky -

Replied to the thread Feedback on the balance changes on this patch.

It removes the dots, so it counters all the curse staves, what do you mean? You said: "Curse will be super strong as guardian helmet is dead and reflect or mage chowl will be picked, curse has its natural enemy removed" I was reffering to it.
  • CLAW98 -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    The changes in here are intended to go live for the next content update. Some of the changes have been pushed back if we want to further evaluate on them or if they are related to the Faction Warfare Rework. Some of the smaller changes are just QoL…
  • CLAW98 -

Replied to the thread Max island for rent 2x.

HELLO this is my discord i want to rent all 10 plots Claw#3129
  • paladinlove -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] [SOSA] is recruiting.

• Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Feedback on the balance changes on this patch.

Quote from Ashoracky: “Did you read how the new guardian helmet works? I guess no assuming you think curse will be super strong because the helmet is dead. ” my friend, I talked about CD If y use this shield, I simply don't damage for 3 secs..that…
  • CLAW98 -

Replied to the thread Mute game while in background.

yes pls you know how annoying is to hear a guy eating fishes in the market while watching youtube videos, usually, I go to the coqourers hall LVL 2 to AFK
  • CLAW98 -

Liked Bigodudo’s post in the thread Mute game while in background.

Like (Post)
    Look, I know you guys are super busy and stuff, Albion is just about to launch a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge update where a "use all" button will be added after only a few days of people asking for it. But still, I gotta ask, when will we be able to mute the…
  • CLAW98 -

Liked Mrpotato’s post in the thread Crazy forge hammer rework idea.

Like (Post)
    Forge hammers are...useless, so I started thinking in ideas to rework it So I though a [/b]crazy[/b] one Current spell * Makes you huge and resilient for 10s. Increasing your physical resistance by 101 and magical resistance by 171. Additionally…