Recent Activities

• Vitalie -

Replied to the thread 20v20 Crystal League the state of 20v20.

Quote from xGunner: “i dont think adding the amount of high lvls would solve the problem, if that was true we would have a lot more teams doing lvl 2s right now I say it should be: lvl 1 - non-lethal everyday, twice per timezone lvl 2 - lethal…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Starting to play Albion with my SO. Tips?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “How the hell do you get a forum perma-ban in just 2 posts ... asking about builds? ” I can confirm what Elsa said. I replied to this user and reviewed the rest of his posts, then I saw he inserted random links to them. I left the…
  • EnnieSH -

Liked Daggot’s post in the thread [JUST] Phalanges recrute !.

Like (Post)
    Bonjour à toutes et à tous ! [JUST] Phalanges ouvre enfin son recrutement. Tu nous connais peut-être déjà ou… tu nous as déjà croisés sur les routes ? Si tu n’es pas mort, bravo à toi. Si tu l’es, désolé… (Hidden Content). Phalanges, l'aile…
  • CassX -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread A Bit Sad....

Like (Post)
    Quote from CassX: “Well, it's bad, because SBI has it in the rules and threatens punishment. So why not delete it from the rules and it is not officially legal? Personally, I don't care at all, the only thing that bothers me is that something that the…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Gank.

there should be a end game content of some sort which streamers can challenge or should challenge at least once in their career the streaming community has shifted to mostly solo corrupted dungeons with the exception of people like equarts which loves…
  • Quote from Anatolii: “Привет всем! Подскажите что делать со свободкой? на андроид, и как? ” За него можно качать боевые ветки, заходишь в любую ветку, которая хотя бы на 1 вкачана, ее можно проапгрейдить за этот свободный фейм.
  • Bonkerss -

Like (Post)
    Bonjour à toutes et à tous ! [JUST] Phalanges ouvre enfin son recrutement. Tu nous connais peut-être déjà ou… tu nous as déjà croisés sur les routes ? Si tu n’es pas mort, bravo à toi. Si tu l’es, désolé… (Hidden Content). Phalanges, l'aile…
  • Ranald0 -

Liked keeperofnature’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 3.

Like (Post)
    hey. Will this go live before or after the high level matches this weekend(5v5/20v20 cgvg).
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Oh my god, they killed Dark Sphere! You bastards!.

that line is so misleading if people did not see the full changes and only see the single line while the number of people get affected is reduced the power of each one affected is increased up to a certain point still a nerf in group pvp but a buff in…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Gank.

First off, right at some points My need and the need of most competitive 1 and 2 player is either a hg that I spam of course from the market of carleon or i look for my cd around carleon. Why? Black market of course Every player plays from carleon if…
  • Ravenar -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Starting to play Albion with my SO. Tips?.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the forum @IseyGarfield. Those are good questions, let's get you sorted out. Quote from IseyGarfield: “1. I saw MANY videos claiming that you can get filthy rich in 30 minutes (well, not filthy, but tier 4 equips and everything). Since…
  • Ravenar -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “How the hell do you get a forum perma-ban in just 2 posts ... asking about builds? ” I can confirm what Elsa said. I replied to this user and reviewed the rest of his posts, then I saw he inserted random links to them. I left the…
  • tonypgmincompris -

Like (Post)
  • Ravenar -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread Starting to play Albion with my SO. Tips?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “How the hell do you get a forum perma-ban in just 2 posts ... asking about builds? ” Bots are getting very clever. They take reddit posts from a relevant subreddit (or a similar community site) and then repost them on the…
  • yxaxax -

Posted the thread Oh my god, they killed Dark Sphere! You bastards!.

Thread
    Max Enemy targets to get an Aura: 5 -> 3 WHAT??? [/b]
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Starting to play Albion with my SO. Tips?.

• Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread Starting to play Albion with my SO. Tips?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “How the hell do you get a forum perma-ban in just 2 posts ... asking about builds? ” Bots are getting very clever. They take reddit posts from a relevant subreddit (or a similar community site) and then repost them on the…
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread A Bit Sad....

Quote from CassX: “Well, it's bad, because SBI has it in the rules and threatens punishment. So why not delete it from the rules and it is not officially legal? Personally, I don't care at all, the only thing that bothers me is that something that the…
  • Midgard -

Liked CassX’s post in the thread A Bit Sad....

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ravenar: “what is wrong about not banning people for paying back some of the marketing fees SBI has spent on online marketing... ” Well, it's bad, because SBI has it in the rules and threatens punishment. So why not delete it from the…