Recent Activities

• GeneralHiro -

Replied to the thread Event Death Compensation!!!!!!.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “Nope I liked event..was great!! ” You obviously weren’t stuck outside in a sea of sitting ducks created by SBI where you lost a whole inventory and a mount.
  • Ravenar -

Replied to the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Waiting to see how the ruins of Caerleon looks like tomorrow. Entertaining AlbionTV stream :D
  • GeneralHiro -

Quote from Xmeik: “Well all the "free gear" was gone before anyone could get their hands on it, we all still try and participate, and all in all it's a horrible experience. Doubtful I re-up my premium. Waste of silver and a waste of time. ” yeah I…
  • Zorke -

Replied to the thread Herculean.

• GeneralHiro -

Quote from Zikeman: “not defending the event because it was a steaming pile of trash... but on the event page it says they will be providing gear sets for it. so if you lost gear trying to do that i dont really think its on them ” I lost gear just…
  • Skolven -

Liked Venstar’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    Horrible event, you had a very interesting idea and had everything to make a great event, however, a HORROR application, waste of time.
  • Skolven -

Liked HandsomeBob’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    Couldn’t get any of the so called free gear from the Don, so went to bank to buy my own set and couldn’t leave. Zone locked on all exits. GG. Would have rather no event at all than this half thought out rubbish.
  • Skolven -

Liked JugoDG’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    Why did i ever think this would actually be a good event, guess i wasted my time for nothing.
  • Skolven -

Liked Cysper’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    The lack of planning for this event was incredible, and the apathy shown on the twitch channel was the perfect dressing.
  • Skolven -

Liked Headquake’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    I have been playing mmorpg for long time and playing video game for 25 years. Thats the most shitty event i ever seen . There is like 811 people zone lock in bank now... this compagny dont care about their customer i guess,,, I mean comon dont hype…
  • Skolven -

Liked Zikeman’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    So many people wasted their time to log onto to see this event, just to have it stuck behind zone caps. You guys had a real chance to do something cool and you blew it again... Sad excuse for a event. Next time you try to do something like this just…
  • Skolven -

Liked Pekuses’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    If u cant make events, DONT DO IT.
  • Skolven -

Major fuck up... Not only we didn't got to play the event, we where stuck not able to do ANYTHING. I was litterally stuck on my island a bit before the start of the event and couldn't leave for about 2 hours. The single instanced server was the worst…
  • Dragosin -

Liked cymerilxarwyn’s post in the thread SBI is a joke.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hostility: “idk what you guys are talking about. this was a great meme ” This game is a meme. Germany lost every war so they had to fuck us another way.
  • Blatta -

Died in Elwood, then some 100 suicides to get in Caerleon again without success for an hour. Haven't expected more from "Events" in Albion though , so all good lel
  • Dragosin -

Liked Xmeik’s post in the thread Event Death Compensation!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Well all the "free gear" was gone before anyone could get their hands on it, we all still try and participate, and all in all it's a horrible experience. Doubtful I re-up my premium. Waste of silver and a waste of time.
  • Xmeik -

Couldn't get free gear, used my own, walked through realmgate and instantly died. Unable to return, in perpetual combat and lost all gear from just AOE. Horrible experience. Doubtful I re-up my premium. Waste of silver and a waste of time.
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Shozen.

C'mon he was probably hungry, so all okay Enjoy your meal, happy that you streamed..
  • Venstar -

Horrible event, you had a very interesting idea and had everything to make a great event, however, a HORROR application, waste of time.
  • Xmeik -

Liked Pekuses’s post in the thread The Battle of Caerleon.

Like (Post)
    If u cant make events, DONT DO IT.