Recent Activities

• Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance axe and bearpaw need buff..

Quote from Arroq: “Axe in my opinion in general just wasn't made for 1v1 content, almost all the axes excells in group fights, idk why people expect every weapon tree should have something thats excell in 1v1, if you want to do 1v1 i recommend speccing…
  • CeliasDPoe -

Posted the thread albion online why can't i choose my weapons ability.

Thread
    HI everyone, something real weird happend today, i was in a corrupted dungeon fighting a boss when someone invaded me. So i finished the boss and go to change my abilities and i cant. i thought maybe im still in battle and it hasnt pass enough time. I…
  • Vingner -

Replied to the thread Scandia - New Scandinavian Guild.

• edge300 -

Posted the thread Looking for Bulkcraft Companion!.

Thread
    Hello dear crafters! Looking for Business Partner - MASS CRAFTER I am looking to partner up with a bulk crafter to boost our efficiency! How would this work? I provide you with materials every week, which you can use to mass craft your desired items.…
  • lennoxdantes -

Replied to the thread Ganking Builds.

It doesnt matter when there is 50 of you. We can pretend like it does though
  • Quagga -

Posted the thread What if we add new zones.

Thread
    What if we add new zones T9 - 8.1 T10 - 8.2 T11 - 8.3 Resources found there will appear from .1 to .3 no hideouts, no territories, no home, no safe areas The entrance would be through the middle of the map via 4 portals to the new Avalon…
  • TheDirtyBagel -

Posted the thread Ganking Builds.

Thread
    To provide your favorite ganking build
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Economy Laborer/Journal nerf was way too harsh.

Quote from Shrederinoo: “I see another big issue in the system which is not very apparent yet because many of us had huge material reserves to supply our crafting. However, those reserves are running out, and i see quite a few previously abundant…
  • Sedocoi -

Liked ialoneloveyouTTV’s post in the thread Blood Letter Online.

Like (Post)
    You can nerf every weapon in the game if you'd like. You & others are certainly trying. Mace. Broadsword. Just nerf every meta weapon & be done with it. But... another meta weapon will undoubtedly become stronger due to the previous nerf & take its…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Prevent be ganked hint from someone that stopped play.

Good job dude. Now SBI will make channel to enter solo random dungeons longer :D
  • Zoya29 -

Posted the thread "Beach" Rekrutiert !!!.

Thread
    "Beach" frische Gilde sucht aktive Spieler die lust auf pvp content haben. - Smallscale - Roads of Avalon - Bandit - Hellgate (2v2,5v5) - Blackzone wird der Hauptcontent hier Habe ich euer Interesse geweckt? discord.gg/fS2rHa8q IGN : Zoya29
  • Mofrix -

Replied to the thread [Maison Stark] recrute.

Nouveau up après plusieurs semaines :D La guilde recrute toujours et n'a pas fermé, bien au contraire ^^
  • Muchups -

Replied to the thread New Player LFG.

Hi Tsadi. It sounds like you might be a good fit for Halicarnassus. We're an NA based casual, competitive guild that is pvp focused. Right now we're a mix of veterans and newer players. See our recruitment post here and feel free to message me on these…
  • Trial_hard -

Posted the thread Prevent be ganked hint from someone that stopped play.

Thread
    I share you a secret of how to avoid getting ganked. Dress carving sword, dress cleric robe, or some hellion hood thing.. Now as u getting chased, go to a SRD, dismount. Use u cleric robe immortality to make sure u enter uninterrupted. Now use the…
  • Sedocoi -

Liked Metteia’s post in the thread Blood Letter Online.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Quagga: “ weapon for execution must be a weapon for execution, not a weapon for brawling ” Basically this. When i decide if i should contest some chest in bz or not, and see a BL with high specs i just be like "nope". Even with suicide…
  • DaLi -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread Weeping repeater needs buff.

Like (Post)
    The main problem with weeping damage in ZvZ, comparing it with gala/brid/cestus - you have no resilience penetration. If you did not hit first, which is hard with 2 sec delay in standard engage scenario, you will loose a lot of damage to focus fire…
  • Sedocoi -

Liked LordNrixx’s post in the thread Blood Letter Online.

Like (Post)
    - Q mobility with AOE high damage - execution bypassing undead cape and martllock cape!! everywhere, anywhere bloodletter is there.. they cry about mace that needs party to be able to kill people but bloodletter? who cares its just simply execute you in…
  • LagartixaBombada -

Replied to the thread A Cloth cowl shouldn't be meta defining..

Cleric cloak: 1min cd quarterstaff avalon: 45s Tombhammer: 15 1min = 60 : 45 = 1.3 1min = 60 : 15 = 4 quarterstaff avalon: Do 1 combo before the enemy has the cleric cloak. Tombhammer: Makes 4 combos before the enemy has the cleric cloak. In other…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Weeping repeater needs buff.

PS. Reducing activation delay to 1 sec probably may help to reanimate it, since 2 sec is 11m on normal run speed (larger then explosion), and 1 sec - just 5.5 (lower then explosion), taking into account that delay was designed when run speed was 4.7, and…