Recent Activities

• Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Why people being on kneels rise up after timer?.

So you want pve knockdowns to result in death, and you want to be able to kill people in the yellow zones. Hard no.
  • Eldron -

Liked Vindrax’s post in the thread Dungeon Poaching.

Like (Post)
    Based on your comments, it sounds like you're not in a PvP zone because if someone tries to run past you, normally you would just kill them. If you want to guarantee the loot, you can buy dungeon maps. That guarantees that the loot will be up when you…
  • wolferrr -

Replied to the thread Why people being on kneels rise up after timer?.

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “What exactly are you suggesting? Lethal mobs? Ability to kill people in the yellow zones? Because both of those are bad. ” If no one help you while you lie, then you die after timer. If you get help from another…
  • Fyfre -

Liked KiwiPasCher’s post in the thread FCG - Farmer Cest Gagner [RAGN] Recrute !.

Like (Post)
    Salut ! Farmer C'est Gagner recrute ! Nous sommes une guilde francophone avec une emphase sur le joueur et ses envies plutôt que sur l'intérêt de la guilde. Ayant pour principal but du VERITABLE amusement, et non pas le sentiment d'avoir des devoirs…
  • Eldron -

Replied to the thread 2v2 HG need help!.

Quote from Rockoj: “Quote from Eldron: “Bow / healer comp is still strong in 2s, but the gear can get expensive. You need to be running regular bow. I'd suggest hunter hood for reflect or cultist cowl, guardian boots, and resist pot. Fiend robe on…
  • Sagedrake -

Liked KiwiPasCher’s post in the thread FCG - Farmer Cest Gagner [RAGN] Recrute !.

Like (Post)
    Salut ! Farmer C'est Gagner recrute ! Nous sommes une guilde francophone avec une emphase sur le joueur et ses envies plutôt que sur l'intérêt de la guilde. Ayant pour principal but du VERITABLE amusement, et non pas le sentiment d'avoir des devoirs…
  • AmalrikSama -

Like (Post)
  • KiwiPasCher -

Posted the thread FCG - Farmer Cest Gagner [RAGN] Recrute !.

Thread
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Replied to the thread Write log journal.

You have some control. The game will prioritize partially filled journals over empty ones, and will start filling from the top left of your inventory. I wouldn't mind the ability to fill a specific journal though.
  • Selferis -

Replied to the thread N0 GAME N0 LIFE.

• blackmuumba -

Liked kickbantv’s post in the thread Relaunch von [ZORN] | Blackzone Veteranen Gilde.

Like (Post)
    Oft Outnumbered? Das kennen wir ... und lieben es ;) Und als kleiner Reminder ... Looted nicht im Kampf ... youtu.be/SAaZdMZuBz4
  • Exeon -

Replied to the thread Mobile: Planned Improvements.

Hello and welcome to albion huehuehue.... How can i get into the Albion IOS test? I got a Iphone 8+. I checked the survey but it was for people that already played on their phones?
  • Faraoh200 -

Posted the thread Apologies for weird outburst.

Thread
    Hey guys, I apologize for my outburst in the in-game chat yesterday... if anyone saw it! I hope not :p No idea what happened, but I just woke up next to my com, so either everything was just a dream or I actually raged in-chat, haha.
  • WscieklyGaming -

Posted the thread Top 1 kill PVP Month - October.

Thread
    Our kill for 9.831.283 pvp fame by my group EliteGankers youtube.com/watch?v=6c4SVwL3Xt4
  • MadHollander -

Liked ShimacSter’s post in the thread Greetings, my fine fellows!.

Like (Post)
    Hello there! A new chap and noob to the community and game respectively, I don't play a lot of RPG's since I didn't have the time to invest in it; Now that I do though, might as well try playing this one since this reminded of the game: Foxhole. Good…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Destiny Board Weapon/Armor Spec "Reward Summary" Page.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Neef: “I have said many times I know that we are getting the correct spec and all that, My point is the summary page is bugged period. ” So your entire complaint is that AO's UI doesn't represent the game accurately enough? Welcome to…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Destiny Board Weapon/Armor Spec "Reward Summary" Page.

Quote from Neef: “I have said many times I know that we are getting the correct spec and all that, My point is the summary page is bugged period. ” So your entire complaint is that AO's UI doesn't represent the game accurately enough? Welcome to…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread Destiny Board Weapon/Armor Spec "Reward Summary" Page.

Like (Post)
    I have said many times I know that we are getting the correct spec and all that, My point is the summary page is bugged period. okay well maybe i didn't clearly say we were getting it, But still my point remains the summary report is all jacked up.…