Recent Activities

• rawdogg -

Replied to the thread AlbionTV wants to show more of your matches!.

How about a banger from a while ago with the Black Flag Boys and the pirate blackhands comp youtu.be/dwEmWZ-fLbs
  • Guilefulwolf -

Replied to the thread New players stop limiting yourself with yellow zones.

Red zones r more dangerous than black zones because there r only 18 of them. The black zone is much much bigger so people is very spread everywhere. Thus gankes dont bother to go and find victims deep inside but rather to stay around the portals. The…
  • Theat -

Replied to the thread how long will we suffer?.

If you don't know how to play solo after 2+ years then it's your problem, not mine. And, yes, solo players do deserve to be ganked if you don't know how to counter N+1. The successful solo players are silent on the forums, because they don't come here…
  • anyone can attack hardflagged players
  • Hollywoodi -

Quote from Spoofed: “@Hollywoodi I think that is a solid idea, tho tbh its not really the problem imo. At least with its current population, there are many many areas of the BZ that have little to no traffic. I would be really interested to see traffic…
  • Hey Marauder yes you absolutely could attack them as they attempted to take down the mammoth. They would be hard flagged so you would not need to worry about flagging yourself. However you would have no way to "force" them into the red zone because they…
  • saltycapn -

@Hollywood Um what is IP. All that comes to mind is internet protocol in my nooblet noodle.
  • Luquee -

Replied to the thread Compra de OURO ou VIP via carteira STEAM.

Não sei se há planos para isso voltar mas realmente para nós brasileiros seria bem vantajoso já que seria possível converter diretamente o valor em real.
  • Oranqe -

Liked Walll’s post in the thread Głupio Wyszło rekrutuje!.

Like (Post)
    6X7nRN.gif
    Kim jesteśmy? Młodą gildią PvP prowadzoną przez grupę weteranów stawiających zabawę, dobre bitki i wspólną grę na pierwszym miejscu. Aktualnie jesteśmy na etapie powiększania naszej ekipy zvz. Jeśli jesteś nowy i nigdy nie
  • Oranqe -

Liked Walll’s post in the thread Głupio Wyszło rekrutuje!.

Like (Post)
    Kolejny dzień kolejna bitka, kolejny raz bomb squad top killi z sojuszu : albiononline.com/pl/killboard/battles/67889066 Na tym zvz byli z nami gracze którzy grają od paru tygodni! Jesli jesteś nowy zapraszamy, wszystko wyjasnimy, pomożemy sie ubrac…
  • Spoofed -

Replied to the thread What's with all the crazy guild tax's?.

I have not been around Albion too much but i can give my insight. Are you familiar with "potoato farms"? This concept is where somebody sets up a guild with high taxes to specifically recruit new people and farm silver off taxes. These are predatory in…
  • Malicious -

Replied to the thread What's with all the crazy guild tax's?.

Sounds like u only came across scam guilds Most legit guilds only have 0-25% silver tax. Most of the taxes goes to guild maintenance (ex. zvz regears as you mentioned) and additional fees like launching on an enemy territory, building a hideout etc.…
  • Spoofed -

@Hollywoodi I think that is a solid idea, tho tbh its not really the problem imo. At least with its current population, there are many many areas of the BZ that have little to no traffic. I would be really interested to see traffic data overlayed on a…
  • Out of curiosity, if i did see a group using this tactic to push someone towards an exit, is there a way that i can engage them without flagging up myself? Could i create a party with the victim and then attack the flagged players? Just curious...because…
  • Oranqe -

Replied to the thread Głupio Wyszło rekrutuje!.

Dzień dobry, jestem Oranqe, dołączyłem do gildii ok. 20 dni temu, jako zwykły przeciętny gracz, którego wiedza o grze nie przekraczała dalej niż granice niebieskiego miasta. Początek był trudny, jak to w każdej grze bywa, nie znałem ludzi,…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Red flag hunting Faction flag in yellow zone.

Quote from Tabor: “I am at the point where maybe in makes the most sense to remove hard flagging red from the Royals in general and make the PvP there pure faction based. This would probably cause a slight reduction in the total PvP in the Royals which…
  • - Дружный коллектив без токсичного общения - Кач от т5 до т8 Перспективы: -Хорошая атмосфера внутри общества гильдии -Онлайн не требует постоянного входа в игру изо…