Recent Activities

• Ko557 -

Replied to the thread [24. November 2021] Lands Awakened Update.

I cant auto respec my mastery skills anymore SBI PLEASE FIX. I cant take fame out for fame credits and I cant level up any mastery skills like wargloves with fame credits!!!!!!!!!
  • Seraphymn -

Posted the thread Mace Q2 rework.

Thread
    Remove +100 threat on mace if player is on cloth/leather all other weapons q have buffs, threat generation is more of a debuff for cloth/leather mace users, if not remove maybe for cloth/leather users make it into decrease cc resistance of all enemies…
  • ChrisBrown -

Liked Nesnes’s post in the thread Known Issue: Guild Might Levels.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vocandin: “Not as gamebreaking but the extra might earned from pushing brackets won't get reverted I assume, but feel free to correct me. ” I am correcting you, they will be reverted to fit with the new scaling
  • LagartixaBombada -

Replied to the thread Helmet Ecclelastique ( GLACE ) need rework.

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Cursed: You can stack Q and W before it leaves the block. E = 15s | W = 15S Fire: You can stack Artillery + Q. E = 10 / 30s | W = 15S Sword: You can stack Q. E = 15s | W = 15S Others: You…
  • DarthChewy -

Liked Deathskills’s post in the thread Helmet Ecclelastique ( GLACE ) need rework.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Cursed: You can stack Q and W before it leaves the block. E = 15s | W = 15S Fire: You can stack Artillery + Q. E = 10 / 30s | W = 15S Sword: You can stack Q. E = 15s | W = 15S Others: You reset your CD while it is…
  • Worros -

Replied to the thread Time mob level up.

• hFly -

Replied to the thread Recovery costs.

Nah, it is precisely the Runes/Treasures tab. I can understand T6 treasures costing 20k to recover, but 80k don't make any sense, since the max you can sell is 25k. That isn't a realistic price, thats why I posted on bugs and not on feedback.
  • LagartixaBombada -

Replied to the thread Strongest Weapon in the Game.

Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from Tabor: “That is a fair enough point. This is the approach they "should" take on nerfs is smaller tweaks to start and then quick follow up tweaks if needed. But more than often a complete nerf hammer is dropped…
  • Deathskills -

Quote from LagartixaBombada: “Cursed: You can stack Q and W before it leaves the block. E = 15s | W = 15S Fire: You can stack Artillery + Q. E = 10 / 30s | W = 15S Sword: You can stack Q. E = 15s | W = 15S Others: You reset your CD while it is…
  • JordWasTaken -

Liked Nesnes’s post in the thread Known Issue: Battlevaults in HO lose content after HO Upgrade.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, It has come to our attention that there is currently an issue with the Energy Manipulator Battlevault in Hideouts. Level 2 Hideouts do now have an Energy Manipulator as well, however, When upgrading the HO to level 3, the Battlevault at…
  • DarthChewy -

Yeah because its break... Why you can stack if you dont touch the guys lolll You can use hellion jacket and full heal with glace, with mob :) . The points here, Mercenary hood cancel silence or stun, why this glace hood cancel stun, silence, counter…
  • Stellarg -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from VETERANDONBASSA: “Тут проходит конкурс на самое кринжовое рекрутерское видео? ” Наш товарищ Helguflr не мог не поучаствовать в этом конкурсе,…
  • LagartixaBombada -

Cursed: You can stack Q and W before it leaves the block. E = 15s | W = 15S Fire: You can stack Artillery + Q. E = 10 / 30s | W = 15S Sword: You can stack Q. E = 15s | W = 15S Others: You reset your CD while it is stopped. E = 15 / 30s | W = 15s No…
  • Fakturka -

Replied to the thread TWITCH BEST MOMENTS | YOUTUBE COMPILATIONS !!!.

VIDEO ABOUT OP HERON SPEAR BUILD!!!!!! Twitch: twitch.tv/fakturka YouTube: youtube.com/c/FakturkaAO Discord: discord.gg/876fTVf youtube.com/watch?v=UpnGYNZW1Yc&t
  • LagartixaBombada -

1min CD and you're stuck for 5s, do you still need a counter to beat this? you will combo your enemy 4x before he has the cloak again, it's a BAD cloak it has many better things, people only wear it because quarterstaff exists.
  • Worros -

Replied to the thread Different "Dungeons"?.

Feel free to ask all game related questions in Help chat in game. Basically you have: Royal Expeditions (blue portals in cities). You can do a daily expedition there and obtain a royal sigil. Hardcore Expeditions (same place where you do Royal…
  • Latty -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread Albion is getting harder and harder for solo players.

Like (Post)
    The moment someone mentions “PVP server” or “PVP flag” we know they are simply playing the wrong game. No use arguing with them cause what they really want is another WoW clone not a full loot open world pvp mmo.
  • Fakturka -

Replied to the thread TWITCH BEST MOMENTS | YOUTUBE COMPILATIONS !!!.

VIDEO ABOUT OP CURSE BUILD!!!!!! Twitch: twitch.tv/fakturka YouTube: youtube.com/c/FakturkaAO Discord: discord.gg/876fTVf youtube.com/watch?v=LrAlx4MLoqY&t
  • Latty -

Liked Zargath’s post in the thread Albion is getting harder and harder for solo players.

Like (Post)
    This thread is full of wrong information about ganking overall. 1) If you mass CC somebody there is diminishing return and make all further CC attempt much less effective. 2) Complaining about ganker and group is just a crying carebear thing. If you…
  • jamesbarrow -

Replied to the thread things u hate about school.

But hold on! We are ready to assist you, which is why we encourage you to seek out the best custom paper writing service essay writer if you have a lot of work on your plate. We ensure that our clients receive their orders on time with our online…