Recent Activities

• Tabor -

Replied to the thread The Current Albion Online Round Table.

• iRawr -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread Hell Gate Sync.

Like (Post)
    Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “This actually works? I can't see it working more than 50% of the time. Even if you click the HG at the exact same time, half the time someone else is going to be waiting for an opponent and get one of the two…
  • Fusionbomb -

• Berinait -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Being Removed from Streaming Service Geforce NOW.

Quote from DJYUNGTRANCHE: “They are just playing with us guys they don't ever join the GFN program ” I hope you are not thinking of doing like other companies that want half of the GFN subscriptions you will already win with Premium and in-game…
  • Quote from kheeta: “Quote from mrVduch: “I play with 170 ping. Casters clases are unplayeble for me in pvp. Increasing GCD a bit and adding a spell queue will help I think. ” Lolwhat?Ping doesn’t matter on 99% of casters because almost all of…
  • CaptainCheesy -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread [8. July 2020] Queen Hotfix 15.1.

Like (Post)
    this is funny to read after taking 4 months break from the game... Specter Jacket was cried about as the most useless item in the game since its release a year ago (if not longer) and finally it found its way into usable meta... but now everyone is…
  • Gank -

Quote from Sohrab: “Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from Milkshank: “how do i get an invite to round table ): ” Quote from Elsa: “How do I join the Albion Online Round Table? In order to qualify, you must meet one of the following requirements: - Be…
  • Quote from Piddle: “ Then delete the rest until only the chess pieces are left. ” The chess pieces are also representative of war, manipulation, and oppression... we shouldn't allow such filth in our sandbox.
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Morbidly_Obese is actively recruiting for Season 9! (Lymhurst-based).

• Koenieboy -

Replied to the thread Looking for Island Managers..

Hi my name is koenieboy I was a worker for redsaw. It is a very nice company to work for and you can get silver with out risk so why not try it. Also want to shout out Craggy to be e very nice guy and having such a good comunication with the workers.
  • Tipx -

Replied to the thread Looking for Island Managers..

Still working for Redsaw after a good 3 months so far. If you're interested in making silver for premium for basically no effort, I would highly recommend it. Also Craggy is a great guy, pays on Redsaw's behalf super punctually. Great fashion sense too.
  • Binhood -

Liked iRawr’s post in the thread The NA player advantage #1 | Effective Cast Time = PING + Cast Time.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kheeta: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from kheeta: “I said - in THEORY ..to make him understand that ping works not like he think On practice it’s much more complicated But NOT like you said There is little CD even on all spammable skills…
  • b0hr -

Replied to the thread Cursed Forge - казуалы.

Немного свежих измышлений, мало-ли, кому интересна жизнь нашей гильдии. Про нас была интересная тема, но топик стартер немного слился под давлением общественности. Кому интересно,…
  • alandellon -

Posted the thread Albion Close/Crash and black screen forever when changing maps..

Thread
    The Albion is Close/Crash when change maps and enter or exit HO/DG, sometimes he stay in black sreen forever, being necessary close the game and open after. Happens of form aleatory.
  • hFly -

Replied to the thread Zone Changes.

Yep, even though I do most of my stuff into the Blackzone nowdays, I feel that took way too much time for me to learn the game because there was no learning curve. One day you are safe and its everything alright, next day you step into the red/black to…
  • SurionDT -

Posted the thread Share feedback for iOS version.

Thread
    Hi, is there any alias or dedicated platform where we can share screenshot (I am playing in BZ, I don't want to share personal information in this open forum)? S.
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread The NA player advantage #1 | Effective Cast Time = PING + Cast Time.

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from kheeta: “I said - in THEORY ..to make him understand that ping works not like he think On practice it’s much more complicated But NOT like you said There is little CD even on all spammable skills…
  • Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Hell Gate Sync.

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “This actually works? I can't see it working more than 50% of the time. Even if you click the HG at the exact same time, half the time someone else is going to be waiting for an opponent and get one of the two…
  • DJYUNGTRANCHE -

Replied to the thread Albion Online Being Removed from Streaming Service Geforce NOW.

They are just playing with us guys they don't ever join the GFN program
  • mik932 -

Replied to the thread Fabelhaft Rekrutiert wieder.