Recent Activities

• KleszczowyTick -

Replied to the thread [POEDL] Scoia'Tael.

Zapraszam na discord ScoiaTael :) Treningi w wiewiórkach do łatwych nie należą :D Zapraszam do gildii! youtu.be/hFZFjoX2cGg
  • Clasics -

Liked Derizo’s post in the thread Corrupted Dungeons Neutralize regen in CDG.

Like (Post)
    Armor regen differences, dots making the victim regen later, and bonus regen from food. It heavily encourages a reset meta that is awfully stale as you can get a big outplay, they run away and you have no chance on catching them as they have insane…
  • maxforummfv -

Posted the thread The axe battle in PVE: greataxe vs realmbreaker vs bear paw.

Thread
    So, we both know if not be interupted, greataxe give most damage to the mob, right? But in those days, I met a guy who use Realmbreaker running solo in Trinity Hall. We both use 8.2 gears and nearly maxout our class. I thought it will be easy battle for…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Replied to the thread SCAM by SBI ?.

Books & Resources are what cause the major price hike, it's the same as if you were to travel with said items from say Thetford to Lymhurst, its to stop players using the system as a free transport.
  • ViniColen -

Replied to the thread QS.

Quote from Retroman: “Hey, reworking Q and W for Quarterstaff would heavily impact the playstyle of Quarter Staffs in other types of content. The current combat balance changes on Quarter Staffs are meant to tone down a bit in it's ability to easily…
  • Kertoner -

Replied to the thread [VVILD] MISS-CLICK Rekrutuje!.

• Ravenar -

Replied to the thread Become the Fearsome Keeper of Souls!.

• Ravenar -

Liked Hostility’s post in the thread Become the Fearsome Keeper of Souls!.

Like (Post)
    Just some feedback on this: It seems like quality on these skins are going down drastically, while the price stays the same. Why did you remove the following: - Vanity animations - Guild versions of the skin It seems very odd that these skins are…
  • ViniColen -

Liked Derizo’s post in the thread Corrupted Dungeons Neutralize regen in CDG.

Like (Post)
    Armor regen differences, dots making the victim regen later, and bonus regen from food. It heavily encourages a reset meta that is awfully stale as you can get a big outplay, they run away and you have no chance on catching them as they have insane…
  • ViniColen -

Replied to the thread Jacket of Tenacity.

Honestly, i just want to see it playable. The situation of jacket of tenacity is ridiculous. Retroman would search something to fit in. If it is for let the actual style of that armor, i would remove the standtime, change the atk bonus gained based on
  • derrr -

Replied to the thread Новая гильдия ищет игроков.

• Derizo -

Liked Clasics’s post in the thread Retroman wake up!!.

Like (Post)
    For the love of god stop tweaking little numbers or details here and there and start doing proper and decent reworks! You are losing players on daily bases now, even streamers who played from the start. Half weapons are trash, most game modes are
  • derrr -

Replied to the thread Молодая гильдия ищет соратников.

• Clasics -

Posted the thread Retroman wake up!!.

Thread
    For the love of god stop tweaking little numbers or details here and there and start doing proper and decent reworks! You are losing players on daily bases now, even streamers who played from the start. Half weapons are trash, most game modes are
  • Ashoracky -

Replied to the thread Become the Fearsome Keeper of Souls!.

I agree with what is being said here. I bought 3 bundles in the past but to be honest $30 for a single skin pack is waaay too much. For a $30 you can buy another game, not a skin!
  • Aqueey -

Replied to the thread [DODGE] Drunk Army zaprasza w swoje szeregi !!.

• Midgard -

Replied to the thread Nickname.

Quote from ArchRice: “Agree. I hope SBI will notice this topic soon. ” Its not new to them. They are well aware as its been requested several times before on the forums. I wouldnt hold your breath... you'll probably be stuck with the name for a…
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare People avoiding red zones.

Quote from Piraterer: “Redzone Faction content is huge. I love it :) ” In what city? I've been on every one of them, the only ones I see going into red zones are caerleon but because they are "forced" to do so, every other city just limits to green and…
  • Tyfenn -

Posted the thread SCAM by SBI ?.

Thread
    SBI want SCAM me 4m ... mini_210421101453146367.jpg
  • IronBimbler -

Replied to the thread Ironman Series(IronBimbler).

Iron Man Albion online What am I? youtube.com/watch?v=yEPDZ9_VguI twitch.tv/bimbler01