Recent Activities

• Theat -

Replied to the thread WHY THE FUCK U NERF DAGGERS.

It's an overall nerf to mobility. The Q is hardly noticeable while they over-nerf to W dash is extremely noticeable. Instead of reducing cooldown OR distance, they nerfed both. Dash is useless, may as well use throwing stars. Daggers is done.
  • TmoQu -

Replied to the thread Ich bin dann mal da ...

Danke zusammen! Hab eine Gilde gefunden die mir sehr gut passt. :)
  • unsprezece11 -

Posted the thread Looking for a well-organized, EU guild based in Martlock..

Thread
    I have a bit over 3 mil total fame, most of it being PVE, so that makes me rather new-ish. But I've played EVE Online for many years, so Albion is very familiar to me right out of the gate. I'm mostly a carebear, but I do enjoy PVP, especially of the…
  • Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Albion TV is biased.

• axe_gang -

Replied to the thread Will you guys provide ultra low settings?.

im good with the internet my only problem is the fps drop si im suggesting to add low settings in the game
  • Owlsane -

Quote from kheeta: “Where you see more mobility? On new Q? It does not give you straight “meters/sec” that’s just a little “skillshot evader” but it doesn’t give you any mobility in context of moving speed like Dash does or Inner Focus was…
  • Coliente -

Replied to the thread Baradise - гильдия для людей с личной жизнью.

Quote from PpervOi: “а есть убежище? ” агась) Мне кажется ты с нами года 2 назад играл)
  • kheeta -

Where you see more mobility? On new Q? It does not give you straight “meters/sec” that’s just a little “skillshot evader” but it doesn’t give you any mobility in context of moving speed like Dash does or Inner Focus was until recent nerf
  • Dalton -

Replied to the thread (Please help)Character crashing.

Does this happen when click play or once login and get to character screen? Try having orientation lock turned off. I’ve had that cause some games to crash from it ending up like between landscape/portrait some how. Ensure all apps are closed too. Last…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Focus Fire, resilience penetration and aoe escalation.

The one way to fix spear zvz usability is to manage its resilience pen All other moves would cause just another “round of dissbalance “ Just add spears 15-20% of penetration more and problem would be solved
  • Bladeex -

Posted the thread [U IS DUMMY THIC MA] is Recruiting! New Guild!.

Thread
    Hey guys! Old player from 2015 coming back and getting into the game out again with some friends. We started a new guild and just want some other active fun people to play with to do things like gather, trade, pve, pvp, etc. with while having fun and…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread NDA Dagger Changes.

+1 In context of swords mobility it’s ridiculous make daggers even less mobile I don’t see even one argument to nerf daggers mobility on W because recent bloodletter E cd nerf does its work - there is no more bloodletter Zerg gank squads like it was…
  • Quote from Blagoslov: “Quote from mrGreed: “Включите союзные "кланы" в альянс. Не? ” ( автоматически цвет имени игроков меняется на березовый цвет ) ” Он и так автоматически меняется на фиолетовый. З.Ы. "Березового" цвета нет. Есть "бирюзовый".…
  • olkep4 -

Replied to the thread Игра нормальная, но подход к ней хреновый..

Quote from Pocanchik: “Quote from olkep4: “Quote from Pocanchik: “Порой кажется, что olkep4 пришел на ф2п с какого-то фарфейса - где говно жрать в порядке вещей :) , и в диалогах где люди в целом не…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Spears ZvZ Need new Q.

New Q would not solve zvz usability of spears Only rethink of resilience penetration would do that
  • Quote from mrGreed: “Включите союзные "кланы" в альянс. Не? ” ( автоматически цвет имени игроков меняется на березовый цвет )
  • Zachary -

Liked CreativeIdeas’s post in the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Like (Post)
    1. Invisibility potion I would like to see an invisibility potion, so that gatherers could use it to stand a serious chance at escaping in red/black zones when attacked by multiple pvp players. Make it so that your are silenced during use and maybe…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Gear Quality IP changes.

Quote from Britishweeb: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Britishweeb: “Quote from McDobs: “enchanted items already cost more than they did a few months back, because now more runes/souls etc are needed. A .1 enchant gives you IP of almost a whole…
  • Acoustic -

Liked kheeta’s post in the thread TestServer 1h dagger.

Like (Post)
    You could easily dominate 1v1 if you not braindead and know how to swap your skills It’s definitely “pvp usable” but not even close to OP like some crybabies post here
  • Acoustic -

Replied to the thread TestServer 1h dagger.

Quote from kheeta: “You could easily dominate 1v1 if you not braindead and know how to swap your skills It’s definitely “pvp usable” but not even close to OP like some crybabies post here ” With that amount of damage it will always be usable …